Highlights of Fisheries Magazine – January 2015 In this Issue: JOURNAL SUMMARIES • Stocked Piscivores May Be Tougher Than We Thought by Jeff Schaeffer • Increasing Survival Rates of Discarded Red Snapper: Best Release Strategies by Sarah...
- Why a Water Main Break Flooded the SubwayThere's a chronic problem lurking below New York City's streets: a labyrinth of aging infrastructure.
- Los comerciantes de la sedEn Nepal y en muchos otros países, como Bolivia e India, las empresas privadas de camiones cisterna se han beneficiado de la escasez de agua.
- The Merchants of ThirstIn Nepal and many other countries, private tanker operators profit from growing water scarcity.
- EPA and Army Deliver on President Trump’s Promise to Issue the Navigable Waters Protection Rule – A New Definition of WOTUSWith the the 52nd annual Idaho Potato Conference and Ag Expo in Pocatello serving as a backdrop, Idaho Congressman Mike Simpson, U.S.
- EPA Joins Rep. Marshall for Navigable Waters Protection Rule Announcement at Kansas Commodity ClassicEnvironmental News FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- More Widespread Support for EPA and Army's Navigable Waters Protection Rule – A New Definition of WOTUSWASHINGTON (Jan. 24, 2020) — Today, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Andrew Wheeler and Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works R.D.
Maintain an association of persons involved in the protection of watersheds, water quality, and aquatic habitat and in the abatement of water pollution and aquatic habitat and watershed deterioration; Encourage improved professional and technical standards in the investigation, abatement, and regulation of water pollution, aquatic habitat, and watershed problems; Focus attention on watershed, aquatic habitat, and water quality concerns by conducting symposia, workshops and projects, collecting and assembling information for publication, and distributing results to Society members and the public; and Promote development and use of standardized procedures and techniques for investigating and regulating water quality, aquatic habitat, and watershed problems.