POLICY Roles for Everyone by Thomas E. Bigford VOTE Candidate Statements: AFS Second Vice President • Dale P. Burkett • Jesse Trushenski JOURNAL SUMMARIES • Diet Shifts Detected in Sandbar Sharks Using a...
- Flint’s Water Crisis Started 5 Years Ago. It’s Not Over.Pipes are now being replaced and officials say the water is safe, but residents still worry, drink bottled water and doubt their elected leaders.
- ‘When the Glaciers Disappear, Those Species Will Go Extinct’America’s glaciers are losing ice as the world warms. That’s disrupting habitats for fish, insects and even bacteria.
- Nostalgia in the Era of Climate ChangeLynn Nottage’s original play “Submerged,” inspired by artwork by Lorna Simpson, written for T’s Culture issue.
- Trump Administration Officials Meet to Accelerate Progress on Reducing Excess Nutrients in the Nation’s WatersBATON ROUGE – Senior Trump Administration officials hosted a roundtable in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, focused on identifying opportunities to reduce nutrient losses across the country.
- EPA Joins Pennsylvania Partners To Support Sustainable Farming To Benefit Local Streams, Chesapeake BayPHILADELPHIA (May 16, 2019) - Today, the U.S.
- EPA Actions Protect and Restore the Delaware River BasinPHILADELPHIA (May 16, 2019) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency works to help protect and improve environmental conditions throughout the Delaware River Basin. Today, the Agency is announcing its award of a $602,000 grant to the Delaware River Basin Commission (DRBC).
Maintain an association of persons involved in the protection of watersheds, water quality, and aquatic habitat and in the abatement of water pollution and aquatic habitat and watershed deterioration; Encourage improved professional and technical standards in the investigation, abatement, and regulation of water pollution, aquatic habitat, and watershed problems; Focus attention on watershed, aquatic habitat, and water quality concerns by conducting symposia, workshops and projects, collecting and assembling information for publication, and distributing results to Society members and the public; and Promote development and use of standardized procedures and techniques for investigating and regulating water quality, aquatic habitat, and watershed problems.