The technique uses macroinvertebrates, and will be of interest to those familiar with, or using, the ICI in biomonitoring. Many state water quality agencies collect macroinvertebrate data as part of their monitoring, and use the ICI as a water quality measure.
- Thirsty on the Set: Fans Spot Water Bottle Gaffes in ‘Little Women’Close watchers of the movie have pointed out what it has in common with “Game of Thrones.”
- Coronavirus Sweeps Through Detroit, a City That Has Seen Crisis BeforeCases of the virus were being reported around the city and in the Police Department. “Every day I drive home, I start crying,” a nurse said.
- Life on the Planet Mercury? ‘It’s Not Completely Nuts’A new explanation for the rocky world’s jumbled landscape opens a possibility that it could have had ingredients for habitability.
- EPA to Maintain WaterSense Program Specifications
- EPA settles with Eastern Oregon fuel distributor for fuel storage violationsSEATTLE - The U.S.
- EPA Awards West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources $262,000 to test for lead in drinking water at schoolsPHILADELPHIA (April 1, 2020) – The U.S.
Maintain an association of persons involved in the protection of watersheds, water quality, and aquatic habitat and in the abatement of water pollution and aquatic habitat and watershed deterioration; Encourage improved professional and technical standards in the investigation, abatement, and regulation of water pollution, aquatic habitat, and watershed problems; Focus attention on watershed, aquatic habitat, and water quality concerns by conducting symposia, workshops and projects, collecting and assembling information for publication, and distributing results to Society members and the public; and Promote development and use of standardized procedures and techniques for investigating and regulating water quality, aquatic habitat, and watershed problems.